Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bath time for baby...and mommy!

When I discovered that my little girl had dry skin I started to search for products that would solve the problem. I tried Aveeno, Johnson & Johnson, and even an adult dry skin lotion. None of those products solved the problem and she still had horrible dry skin. Then I remembered one of the baby shower gifts that I received, a Noodle & Boo Essential Care Kit. It included a trial size of the Soothing Body Wash, Extra Gentle Shampoo, and Super Soft Lotion. After 2 baths the dry skin was completely gone and she smelled wonderful! I immediately ordered full sizes of all of the products in the Essential Care Kit and haven't used anything else since!

I recently tried the Conditioning Hair Polish after little girl's hair started to get longer. It is, of course, another wonderful Noodle & Boo product! We use it after baths and if her hair looks crazy when she wakes up. It's great to freshen up those baby locks between baths too.

When I received my order they had put some samples of the Glowology Sensitive Skin care line in the box. I tried the Sugar Mama Honey Scrub and The Balm. They were absolutely wonderful!! I'm looking forward to trying more of the Glowology products!!


Noodle & Boo Luxury for Sensitive Skin

No comments:

Post a Comment