Since baby A will be 6 weeks old tomorrow I thought it was time for a Ten Must Haves for Baby list!
1. Nap Nanny Chill ~ Everyone who has had a baby knows that sleep is a precious commodity with an infant. Because of it's recline (and we think super soft cover) babies sleep like, well, babies in the Nap Nanny Chill. It is super portable (we take ours upstairs and down daily), and if you see Nap Nanny at a trade show they may just have their adult version out (and yes, I am still waiting for this to be made available for purchase...I would love an adult Nap Nanny ;) ).
2. Beco Butterfly 2 or Beco Gemini Carrier ~ Without a carrier I would be lost. This is how I grocery shop, take my older girls to ballet, watch soccer games, make cupcakes, and more. Audrey loves to be comfy cozy inside the infant insert in the Butterfly 2 (and it comes with it, not a separate purchase!) and I carried Gracie (now nearly 4) until she was 2 on my back. The Butterfly 2 allows you to carry kiddos on both your front and back (and the Gemini does the same).
3. KowalliBaby Carrier Cover ~ Living in a cooler climate means that carrying a baby requires a little bit of extra insulation to keep everyone cozy warm. I looked at the carrier cover options and of course in true SBS style I bought two different covers to try and the KowalliBaby is by FAR the best product out there. It fits both me and my husband (he's 6'3" and I'm 5'6") and of course keeps baby Audrey warm and snuggly on those cooler days. We love all of the color options and the adorable matching KozyHats and SnuggleBoots for baby (we think they need matching mommy hats too!!).
4. Little Giraffe Blankets & Hooded Towels ~ These are the softest blankets around and you will be super jealous of your little one getting to snuggle with one! The Little Giraffe Hooded Towels are the perfect size and made with amazingly soft terrycloth and their super soft cozy fuzzy trim. And of course you can't resist snapping a picture of your cutie with the adorable ears on the hood.
5. Ju-Ju-Be Diaper Bag & Accessories ~ JJBs have been my favorite bags for years now! You have to love a diaper bag that is machine washable! With amazing organization and options for every mom out there JJB wins the diaper bag race with us. Patterns are bright and colorful or demure and gender neutral and accessories to match. Our fave bag is the BFF and must have accessory is the BeQuick (trust us, you'll need more than one!).
6. Boppy Pillow ~ No matter if you breastfeed or formula feed your baby you need a Boppy! There are so many uses for these ingenious pillows that I guarantee you will be super glad you have at least one. And we love love the newest member of the Boppy Pillow family, the Travel Boppy Pillow. The Travel Boppy Pillow folds into its own bag and comes complete with a carrying strap.
7. Everything Happy Blankies ~ Yes we have two different blankets on our must haves list but you can't have too many blankets right? We love love the One to Love, One to Give mission that allows you to donate one Blankie for every one that you buy to a childrens' charity (from their list of giving destinations). The cute characters that make up these fantastic Blankies will have you wanting one in your size as well! Three sizes allow you to get one for your older kiddos too (both of our older girls have their own EH Blankie). Oh and use code frances25 and get 25% off your order (through 11/30/12).
8. Britax Car Seat ~ We have larger babies so we have the ability to use a convertible car seat from the beginning (we like the Boulevard) but Britax makes infant seats too. Right now we have three Britax seats in our van for each one of our girls (6 years, nearly 4 years, and 1 month). These seats are super easy to install and give us peace of mind knowing our kiddos are safe and secure. (Always have your car seat installation checked by a CPST - 90% of car seats are installed incorrectly!!)
9. Noodle & Boo Bath Products ~ When Gracie (our second kiddo) had super sensitive skin as a baby we finally found a product line that helped and it was Noodle & Boo. So of course when Baby #3 was on the way I went back to my favorite bath products. They smell wonderful and leave baby's skin feeling soft! I also love love the line for adults called Glowology. The Balm is the bomb (heeheee!!!).
10. Tivoli Couture NuComfort Memory Foam Stroller Pad ~ It's no secret that I am a bit of a stroller hoarder and finding something that made my strollers more comfy for baby was awesome! Not only are these liners super soft and comfy but if you have a mess to clean up there is no concern about how to get the stroller clean, just clean the liner! We have a Silly Monkeys in Blue in our Mutsy 4rider and definitely need another one in our Baby Jogger City Mini (and it's pink so we are thinking Sea Life in Pink or Damask).
*The reviewer was was compensated by KowalliBaby and The Boppy Company ONLY, however the opinions are all her own!